Charter Communications ( CHTR) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Charter Communications rose $1.30 (1.7%) to $79.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 611,453 shares of Charter Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 569,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.69-$80.09 after having opened the day at $78.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.50. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Lee ( LEE), up 19.6%, Beasley Broadcast Group ( BBGI), up 11.6%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 10.1%, and Radio One Inc. Class D ( ROIAK), up 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Charter Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.