Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $10.65 (1.9%) to $575.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $563-$575.43 after having opened the day at $564.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $564.66. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Scientific Games Corporation ( SGMS), up 7.9%, Asia Entertainment & Resources ( AERL), up 5.2%, Bluegreen Corporation ( BXG), up 4.8%, and Dover Motorsports ( DVD), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.