Rackspace Hosting ( RAX) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Rackspace Hosting rose 71 cents (1.3%) to $53.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Rackspace Hosting exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.98-$54.08 after having opened the day at $53.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.20. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Remark Media ( MARK), up 9.3%, ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), up 7.8%, TheStreet ( TST), up 5.2%, and MeetMe ( MEET), up 4.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rackspace Hosting Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.