J.M. Smucker ( SJM) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, J.M. Smucker rose $1.13 (1.4%) to $78.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 527,181 shares of J.M. Smucker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 576,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.71-$79.04 after having opened the day at $78.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.84. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Jones Soda Company ( JSDA), up 12.3%, China Marine Food Group ( CMFO), up 7.7%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 7.2%, and Lifeway Foods ( LWAY), up 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full J.M. Smucker Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.