Charles Schwab ( SCHW) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Charles Schwab rose 20 cents (1.6%) to $13.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4.7 million shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.79-$13.06 after having opened the day at $12.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.85. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), up 34.2%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), up 17.2%, SP Bancorp ( SPBC), up 6.3%, and Walter Investment Management ( WAC), up 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.