Pioneer Natural Resources Company ( PXD) pushed the Energy industry higher today making it today's featured energy winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company rose $1.57 (1.6%) to $98.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 889,703 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $97.18-$98.88 after having opened the day at $97.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $97.18. Other companies within the Energy industry that increased today were: Renewable Energy Group ( REGI), up 27.2%, Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), up 11.8%, Isramco ( ISRL), up 9.3%, and Ivanhoe Energy ( IVAN), up 9.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pioneer Natural Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.