SBA Communications ( SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications rose 82 cents (1.4%) to $61.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.20-$61.48 after having opened the day at $60.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.62. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: LoJack Corporation ( LOJN), up 19.4%, Innotrac Corporation ( INOC), up 14.5%, EnviroStar ( EVI), up 10.2%, and Cambium Learning Group ( ABCD), up 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SBA Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.