Triumph Group ( TGI) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Triumph Group rose 64 cents (1%) to $63.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 356,593 shares of Triumph Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 614,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.41-$63.58 after having opened the day at $62.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.58. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: TAT Technologies ( TATT), up 3.6%, Embraer S.A ( ERJ), up 2.1%, AAR ( AIR), up 2%, and Kaman Corporation ( KAMN), up 1.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Triumph Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.