Such differences may result from actions taken by the company, as well as from developments beyond the company’s control, including, but not limited to:
- price volatility of the company’s common stock;
- changes in domestic and global economic conditions, competitive conditions and consumer preferences;
- our dependence on a limited number of large projects each year, and the timing of revenue flows from those projects;
- developments in the status of strategic initiatives taken by the company;
- audience acceptance of feature films we may co-produce; and
- rapid technological developments, including new forms of entertainment.