DDR ( DDR) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, DDR fell 16 cents (-1.1%) to $14.81 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of DDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.76-$15.01 after having opened the day at $14.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.97. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 9.1%, Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), down 7.4%, Alto Palermo ( APSA), down 5%, and Chatham Lodging ( CLDT), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full DDR Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.