Centene Corporation ( CNC) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Centene Corporation fell 44 cents (-1.1%) to $39.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 471,590 shares of Centene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.95-$40.09 after having opened the day at $39.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.53. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Response Genetics ( RGDX), down 19.4%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), down 17.4%, Tengion ( TNGN), down 15.2%, and Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), down 9.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Centene Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.