Jazz Pharmaceuticals ( JAZZ) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Jazz Pharmaceuticals fell 74 cents (-1.6%) to $46.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 662,412 shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 789,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46-$47.93 after having opened the day at $47.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.45. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Response Genetics ( RGDX), down 19.4%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), down 17.4%, Tengion ( TNGN), down 15.2%, and Senesco Technologies ( SNT), down 12.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Jazz Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.