Edison International ( EIX) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Edison International rose 50 cents (1.1%) to $45.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Edison International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.84-$45.48 after having opened the day at $44.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.78. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: GreenHunter Energy ( GRH), up 4.8%, UGI Corporation ( UGI), up 2.4%, Niska Gas Storage Partners ( NKA), up 2.4%, and Huaneng Power International ( HNP), up 2.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Edison International Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.