Nuance Communications ( NUAN) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications rose 43 cents (1.9%) to $23.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of four million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.19-$23.88 after having opened the day at $23.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.12. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 19.5%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), up 13.2%, Velti ( VELT), up 11.9%, and icad ( ICAD), up 11.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nuance Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.