NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, NXP Semiconductor rose 55 cents (2.3%) to $24.54 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.01-$24.80 after having opened the day at $24.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.99. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 19.5%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), up 13.2%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 11.2%, and Cogo Group ( COGO), up 9.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.