- AeroVac Technology optimizes airflow so the bin fills evenly and needs to be emptied less often.
- The improved brush design and optimized airflow remove more hair from the robot’s brushes, providing more thorough cleaning and reduced maintenance.
- The 600 Series has new styling with a splash of color.
- Onboard scheduling allows you to preset up to seven times per week for Roomba to clean when it’s most convenient for you. (Model 650 and higher.)
- Using iAdapt ® Responsive Cleaning Technology, iRobot’s advanced proprietary system of software and sensors, Roomba vacuums every section of your floor multiple times for a comprehensive cleaning.
- With Dirt Detect ™, Roomba uses an acoustic sensor to help find dirtier areas and spends more time cleaning them.
- Roomba automatically docks and recharges on its Home Base ® when it finishes vacuuming or when the battery is running low.
- A Virtual Wall ® barrier can be used to create an invisible barrier that Roomba won’t cross, keeping the robot in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don’t.