- David Pogue, New York Times technology columnist, CBS news correspondent, creator of the Missing Manual series, and host of "Nova ScienceNow" and "Making Stuff" on PBS
- Carolyn M. Clancy, MD, director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Susan Weinschenk, PhD, behavioral psychologist and author of "100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People" and "Neuro Web Design: What Makes Them Click?"
- Carlos Alcázar, president and CEO of Hispanic Communications Network and multicultural media expert
- Mac Fulfer, JD, attorney, author and expert on face reading and non-verbal communication
- M. Chris Gibbons, MD, MPH, associate director of the Johns Hopkins Urban Health Institute and expert in healthcare disparities and urban health
Plain Talk 2012 will be held at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel. For details about the conference, speakers, registration deadlines, and continuing education credits, visit www.plaintalkconf.com, follow the conference feed on Twitter @plaintalkconf, or email conference organizers at email@example.com.About the MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy The MAXIMUS Center for Health Literacy develops easy-to-read print materials and easy-to-use websites so that governments and public health services organizations can communicate effectively with their consumers. Find out more about the Center for Health Literacy at www.maximus.com/chl or follow us on Twitter @health_literacy. About MAXIMUS MAXIMUS is a leading health and human services administrator for governments in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Saudi Arabia. The Company delivers administrative solutions to improve the cost effectiveness, efficiency and quality of government-sponsored benefit programs, such as Medicaid, Medicare, Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), Health Insurance BC (British Columbia), as well as welfare-to-work and child support enforcement programs across the globe. The Company's primary customer base includes federal, provincial, state, county and municipal governments. Operating under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People ®, MAXIMUS has more than 8,800 employees worldwide. For more information, visit www.maximus.com.