- Unmatched scalability: First video conferencing bridge that can be purchased one port at a time ($1,499 U.S. MSRP per port); enables enterprises to buy what they need now and scale as needs grow
- BYOD support: Optimized for mobile resolutions
- Flexibility: Offers flexible port capacity to enable more users
- Reliability through failover: Bridge calls will remain intact, even if there is a system failure
- Expanded port availability: All employees will have the resources to make an on-demand multiparty call whenever they need to
- Simplicity: One administrative interface, one dial plan
- Rapid deployment: No additional hardware needed; enable with a license key
“Software-based MCUs are an absolute necessity for more pervasive adoption of enterprise video conferencing,” said Robert Arnold, program manager for unified communications and collaboration at Frost and Sullivan. “With the explosive growth of video communication on smartphones, tablets and notebooks, customers need a flexible and scalable bridging solution that is optimized for these devices. Solutions like LifeSize UVC Multipoint are essential to address that market demand at the apex of this industry transformation.”Pricing and Availability
- LifeSize UVC Multipoint is globally available to order today and starts at approximately $1,499 U.S. MSRP.
- LifeSize Bridge is globally available to order today and starts at $34,999 U.S. MSRP.