Kirby ( KEX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Kirby fell $1.06 (-2%) to $52.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 247,672 shares of Kirby exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 692,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $52.18-$53.65 after having opened the day at $53.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.81. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: DS Torm ( TRMD), down 8.9%, Scorpio Tankers ( STNG), down 8.2%, Radiant Logistics ( RLGT), down 7.9%, and Sino-Global Shipping America ( SINO), down 7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Kirby Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.