Masco Corporation ( MAS) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Masco Corporation fell 14 cents (-1.1%) to $12.83 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $12.69-$13.06 after having opened the day at $12.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.97. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 9.9%, James Hardie Industries SE ( JHX), down 6%, Casella Waste Systems ( CWST), down 5.8%, and Goldfield ( GV), down 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Masco Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.