Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V fell 10 cents (-1.3%) to $7.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 7.8 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.36-$7.53 after having opened the day at $7.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.51. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: THT Heat Transfer Technology ( THTI), down 17.1%, Highpower International ( HPJ), down 10.8%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 9.9%, and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.