WellCare Health Plans ( WCG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, WellCare Health Plans fell $1.44 (-2.6%) to $53.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of WellCare Health Plans exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $53.78-$55.62 after having opened the day at $55.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.39. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), down 10.1%, Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), down 8.8%, ERBA Diagnostics ( ERB), down 8.5%, and Metropolitan Health Networks ( MDF), down 7.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full WellCare Health Plans Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.