Align Technology ( ALGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Align Technology fell 40 cents (-1.2%) to $34.04 on light volume. Throughout the day, 479,797 shares of Align Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $33.52-$34.52 after having opened the day at $34.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.44. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: SciClone Pharmaceuticals ( SCLN), down 16.3%, Arrowhead Research Corporation ( ARWR), down 14.2%, Bioline Rx Ltd. ADR ( BLRX), down 12.4%, and Senesco Technologies ( SNT), down 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Align Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.