Illumina ( ILMN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Illumina fell $1.60 (-3.7%) to $42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.78-$43.60 after having opened the day at $43.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.60. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: SciClone Pharmaceuticals ( SCLN), down 16.3%, Arrowhead Research Corporation ( ARWR), down 14.2%, Bioline Rx Ltd. ADR ( BLRX), down 12.4%, and Senesco Technologies ( SNT), down 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Illumina Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.