Estee Lauder Cos ( EL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos fell 61 cents (-1.1%) to $55.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $54.57-$55.78 after having opened the day at $55.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.62. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Sappi ( SPP), down 6.4%, Coldwater Creek ( CWTR), down 5.2%, CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), down 4.5%, and ACCO Brands ( ACCO), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.