Sealed Air Corporation ( SEE) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Sealed Air Corporation fell 31 cents (-2.2%) to $13.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.5 million shares of Sealed Air Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.60-$13.98 after having opened the day at $13.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.99. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: ATC Venture Group ( ATC), down 9.9%, Orbital ( OBT), down 6.9%, Nautilus Group ( NLS), down 6.9%, and Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), down 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sealed Air Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.