F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks fell $1.51 (-1.5%) to $100.72 on light volume. Throughout the day, 923,114 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.79-$102.08 after having opened the day at $101.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.23. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: icad ( ICAD), down 10.2%, Cover-All Technologies ( COVR), down 10%, Retalix ( RTLX), down 8.7%, and TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 8.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full F5 Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.