Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank fell 36 cents (-1.1%) to $31.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.1 million shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.71-$31.41 after having opened the day at $31.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.37. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: First United ( FUNC), down 13.3%, Riverview Bancorp ( RVSB), down 7.3%, Hampton Roads Bankshares ( HMPR), down 7.3%, and Southwest Georgia Financial Corporation ( SGB), down 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Deutsche Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.