JDS Uniphase Corp (CA ( JDSU) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, JDS Uniphase Corp (CA rose 16 cents (1.5%) to $11.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7.7 million shares of JDS Uniphase Corp (CA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.88-$11.38 after having opened the day at $11.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.90. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: FSI International ( FSII), up 52.5%, Pervasive Software ( PVSW), up 23.2%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 21.1%, and ARC Wireless Solutions ( ARCW), up 18.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full JDS Uniphase Corp (CA Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.