CBL & Associates Properties ( CBL) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, CBL & Associates Properties rose 24 cents (1.2%) to $20.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 741,525 shares of CBL & Associates Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.24-$20.57 after having opened the day at $20.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.33. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: ZipRealty ( ZIPR), up 12.5%, Power REIT ( PW), up 5.7%, SYSWIN ( SYSW), up 5.2%, and China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 5.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CBL & Associates Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.