Scripps Networks Interactive ( SNI) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Scripps Networks Interactive rose 93 cents (1.6%) to $60.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Scripps Networks Interactive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 995,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.82-$61.17 after having opened the day at $59.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.94. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Reading International ( RDI), up 12.2%, Focus Media ( FMCN), up 8.8%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 8.4%, and KIT Digital ( KITD), up 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Scripps Networks Interactive Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.