Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose 87 cents (6.4%) to $14.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.45-$14.64 after having opened the day at $13.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.55. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), up 17.2%, MTR Gaming Group ( MNTG), up 6%, Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), up 5.8%, and Ruby Tuesday ( RT), up 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.