Pharmacyclics Incorporated ( PCYC) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Pharmacyclics Incorporated rose $1.14 (2%) to $57.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 531,937 shares of Pharmacyclics Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.61-$57.95 after having opened the day at $56.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.61. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Alexza Pharmaceuticals ( ALXA), up 38.9%, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals ( PPHM), up 24.9%, Savient Pharmaceuticals ( SVNT), up 19.3%, and Tengion ( TNGN), up 14%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pharmacyclics Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.