IHS ( IHS) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, IHS rose $2.26 (2.1%) to $111.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 417,179 shares of IHS exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 425,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $109.10-$111.42 after having opened the day at $109.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.89. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Pervasive Software ( PVSW), up 23.2%, Netsol Technologies ( NTWK), up 13.3%, iSoftStone Holdings ( ISS), up 11.7%, and Sapiens International Corporation ( SPNS), up 7.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full IHS Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.