B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $1.02 (2.6%) to $40.74 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.57-$40.88 after having opened the day at $39.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.72. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 7.7%, GenCorp ( GY), up 4.9%, CPI Aerostructures ( CVU), up 1.8%, and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation ( SWHC), up 1.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full B/E Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.