Chicago Bridge & Iron Company ( CBI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company fell 86 cents (-2.3%) to $37.21 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2.8 million shares of Chicago Bridge & Iron Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.97-$38.03 after having opened the day at $38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.07. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Casella Waste Systems ( CWST), down 8.8%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 4.7%, Patrick Industries ( PATK), down 4.7%, and Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), down 4.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Chicago Bridge Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.