BioMarin Pharmaceuticals ( BMRN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals fell 40 cents (-1.1%) to $37.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 638,548 shares of BioMarin Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.29-$37.92 after having opened the day at $37.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.01. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Codexis ( CDXS), down 21.3%, Heska Corporation ( HSKA), down 15.8%, Sunshine Heart ( SSH), down 15.5%, and Senesco Technologies ( SNT), down 13.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BioMarin Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.