TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation fell 25 cents (-1.5%) to $16.59 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.48-$16.83 after having opened the day at $16.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.84. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 16.4%, Knight Capital Group ( KCG), down 5.5%, Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), down 4.5%, and Investment Technology Group ( ITG), down 4.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TD Ameritrade Holding Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.