First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, First Solar fell 27 cents (-1.2%) to $21.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.4 million shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.92-$21.63 after having opened the day at $21.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.70. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Spire Corporation ( SPIR), down 15.4%, Brooks Automation ( BRKS), down 13.8%, Spreadtrum Communications ( SPRD), down 11.7%, and Aehr Test Systems ( AEHR), down 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.