KBR ( KBR) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, KBR fell 32 cents (-1.2%) to $27.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 746,006 shares of KBR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.93-$27.52 after having opened the day at $27.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.60. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 20.3%, Digital Generation ( DGIT), down 16.8%, Spar Group ( SGRP), down 10.4%, and World Energy Solutions ( XWES), down 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full KBR Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.