Select Comfort Corporation ( SCSS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Select Comfort Corporation fell 55 cents (-1.9%) to $27.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 327,451 shares of Select Comfort Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.35-$28.06 after having opened the day at $27.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.17. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Monster Beverage ( MNST), down 11.3%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), down 11.2%, Star Scientific ( STSI), down 8.5%, and Star Scientific ( CIGX), down 8.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Select Comfort Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.