Newell Rubbermaid ( NWL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Newell Rubbermaid fell 27 cents (-1.6%) to $16.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Newell Rubbermaid exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of three million shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.88-$17.18 after having opened the day at $17.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.25. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 3.8%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 3.3%, LSI Industries ( LYTS), down 3.2%, and Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 3.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Newell Rubbermaid Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.