Riverbed Technology Incorporated ( RVBD) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Riverbed Technology Incorporated fell 20 cents (-1%) to $19.66 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Riverbed Technology Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $19.49-$20.12 after having opened the day at $19.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.86. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Digital Generation ( DGIT), down 16.8%, Dataram Corporation ( DRAM), down 10.4%, Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 9.5%, and Emulex Corporation ( ELX), down 8.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Riverbed Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.