Reynolds American ( RAI) pushed the Tobacco industry higher today making it today's featured tobacco winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Reynolds American rose 62 cents (1.4%) to $46.01 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Reynolds American exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.35-$46.10 after having opened the day at $45.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.39.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Reynolds American Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.