Telefonica Brasil S.A ( VIV) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A rose 43 cents (1.8%) to $25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.44-$25.06 after having opened the day at $24.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.57. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Leap Wireless International ( LEAP), up 9.9%, Level three Communications ( LVLT), up 8.7%, Sky-mobi ( MOBI), up 8%, and EXFO ( EXFO), up 6.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.