Teck Resources Ltd Class B ( TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Teck Resources Ltd Class B rose 81 cents (2.7%) to $30.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Teck Resources Ltd Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.18-$30.58 after having opened the day at $29.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.71. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: Quest Rare Minerals ( QRM), up 8.6%, Alderon Iron Ore ( AXX), up 8.2%, Keegan Resources ( KGN), up 5.8%, and Paramount Gold and Silver Corporation ( PZG), up 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ltd Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.