Focus Media ( FMCN) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Focus Media rose $1.65 (7.6%) to $23.38 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of Focus Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.50-$23.50 after having opened the day at $21.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.73. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: Radio One Inc. Class D ( ROIAK), up 8.9%, NTN Buzztime ( NTN), up 5.8%, Lee ( LEE), up 5.6%, and Radio One ( ROIA), up 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Focus Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.