Warner Chilcott ( WCRX) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Warner Chilcott rose 20 cents (1.1%) to $17.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Warner Chilcott exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.17-$17.60 after having opened the day at $17.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.36. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Kips Bay Medical ( KIPS), up 16.1%, Tengion ( TNGN), up 15.2%, Metropolitan Health Networks ( MDF), up 12.8%, and AspenBio Pharma ( APPY), up 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Warner Chilcott Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.