New Oriental Education & Technology Group I ( EDU) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, New Oriental Education & Technology Group I rose 86 cents (7.1%) to $12.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.6 million shares of New Oriental Education & Technology Group I exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.19-$13.04 after having opened the day at $12.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.04. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: 51job ( JOBS), up 20.3%, WageWorks ( WAGE), up 12.6%, Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), up 10%, and Daegis ( DAEG), up 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full New Oriental Education & Technology Group I Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.