Ralph Lauren ( RL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ralph Lauren rose $1.73 (1.2%) to $150.16 on light volume. Throughout the day, 812,595 shares of Ralph Lauren exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $147.17-$150.52 after having opened the day at $147.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $148.43. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: United-Guardian ( UG), up 7.2%, Sappi ( SPP), up 5.4%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 4.7%, and Mobile Mini ( MINI), up 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ralph Lauren Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.